Saturday, February 7, 2009

you give me butterflies...

i once believed this feeling was unattainable. but i stand here today, believing. as the layers of my armor have been peel away-willingly. i have learned to let love, love me. i deserve it, we deserve it. he loves me like no one has and i let him. this makes me the happiest i've ever been.

"can't fool myself,
don't want nobody else to ever love me,
you are my shining star,
my guiding light, my love fantasy!
there's not a minute or a day or night
that I don't love you,
you're at the top of my list,
'cause I'm always thinking of you!
i still remember in the days
when I was scared to touch you,
how I spent my days dreaming,
planning of how to say I love you!
you must have known that I had feelings
deep enough to swim in,
that's when you opened up your heart
and you told me to come in!"

No comments: